Registering with the Mass Youth Soccer Association is an annual process. In order to participate, you will need to complete your Mass Youth Soccer Adult Registration for the Spring 2022 Season. Please follow this step-by-step guide to complete your registration. Contact David Chapman, Registrar/CORI Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Steps to obtaining your credentials:
- Complete an Annual Mass Youth Soccer Online Adult Registration. To complete your Adult Registration click the following link: U.S. Soccer Connect Adult Registration Portal.
- Once you have completed your Adult Registration, you should use the U.S. Soccer Connect Login Portal to find training links, review registration information, and review the Commonwealth of Mass CORI Policy.
- CORI Approval
- If you have not previously done so (CORI Verification is a one-time event unless you change your name), you are required to print your CORI Acknowledgement form and contact your local organizations Risk Manager, as they are required to CORI Verify you. This is done by either sending a notarized CORI Acknowledgement form, or meeting with your organizations Risk Manager to verify the information on the form in person, against a government issued photo ID. Then, the Risk Manager will mark you as CORI Verified in the registration system. This is a Commonwealth of Massachusetts Law.
- National Background Check (NBGC) Approval (includes the State and National Sex Offender Registry Searches). Completing the Mass Youth Soccer Adult Registration is inclusive of adding the information needed and submission of both the CORI and National background checks.
- Adults will have one Risk Status and Risk Expire Date visible in their registration account; this is the combination of the review of both the CORI and National background check reports.
- Complete the SafeSport Abuse Prevention training and be checked as verified/approved. Policy information and how to complete this training are found in the SafeSport Abuse Prevention Training Help Guide. Download and save a copy of your certificate to your computer in case auto approval fails.
- Complete concussion training and be checked as verified/approved. Policy information and how to complete this training are found in the Concussion Training Help Guide. IMPORTANT, we now accept the U.S. Soccer Learning Center Safe Healthy Playing Environment course training; please check the help guide for more policy information. The help guide contains detailed instructions on how to register in the U.S. Soccer Learning Center and complete their Concussion Course.
Once again, thank you for volunteering. If you have any questions about the process you can contact David Chapman, Registrar/CORI Coordinator at email@example.com.